Saturday 18 September 2010

Shopping spree......

Jo had today off of work and the three of us (Jo, Chloe and I) spent the entire day driving from tack shop to pet shop, to DIY shops, checking prices and buying things we needed, feeds, head collars, wheel barrows, bins, brooms, grooming kit........

Chloe was interested to know why (as far as she was still concerned we weren't getting Assuan) so we told her that we were picking things up for other people at the yard.

We had our first trip to Robinsons in Basingstoke, my word, what a shop. Everything in the shop was screaming buy me, buy me  - or maybe that was just Chloe......

So, now we've got to store all this stuff and try and invent a good reason why we weren't taking all these things to the people at the yard. I'd better use next week to get the stable and tack rooms ready I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment